Starting January 1, 2014, most consumers must have health insurance. This may be through your employer, coverage you buy for yourself, Medicare, or Medi-Cal. Consumers who don’t have health insurance may have to pay a penalty called a… Read More
- How long does a traffic violation, accident, or suspension stay on my Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and drive up my insurance rates?
- Southern California Earthquake Risk Increases; Most Homeowners Uninsured
- Insuring Abraham Lincoln
- “Small Group” Health Insurance – why rates are increasing, and the difference between “Grandmothered” or “Grandfathered” plans vs the new “ACA” plans
- Breaking News! Cedars-Sinai Joins Blue Shield PPO Network—March 2015
- What do you need Liability coverage for?
- Open Enrollment for Health Insurance begins again on November 15th
- How much is the penalty for not buying Health Insurance?
- Your friendly insurance professional
- What’s Going On with Workers Comp?
- Startling Stats about Business Closures following Extreme Weather
- Customer Service Matters – The Hartford
- OSHA’s new Chemical Hazard communication standards
- Are you screening Job Applicants effectively?
- Warehouses, Factories, and Shipments face Higher Theft Risk during Holidays
Homeowners & Auto/Motorcycle
Get an instant online quote at http://www.citrust-insurance.com
Business Auto Insurance
Call us for help!
10am to 10pm Mon to Sat
Twitter feed: Jonathan EdewardsMy Tweets
COMMERCIAL & PERSONAL INSURANCE FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
auto Business Income businessowners Cargo theft cause of loss Customer Service Discounts earthquake Employee Safety Employment Practices exclusions flood Health Insurance Hiring homeowners Identity Theft Inland Marine Insurance Agent Insurance Premium insurance terms Loss Control OSHA Renters resultant damage Safeco Theft The Hartford Travelers Uncategorized Workers Comp