A Case Manager In Your Corner
Maybe I fret too much, but as a consumer who uses credit cards for all my purchases and buys online from eBay, Groupon, Amazon, etc, I worry a lot about Identity Theft. It’s relatively easy these days for crooks to get ahold of account information and open up new lines of credit in a victim’s name. Those false unpaid accounts can swiftly wreck years of solid credit history, and undoing the damage isn’t easy. It can take hours and hours of phone calls and letter-writing to the three credit bureaus and to creditors to clear your record.
That’s why I often recommend Safeco Insurance to my clients. As part of a standard homeowners or renter’s insurance policy, Safeco (and almost all other insurance companies) offers Identity Theft Coverage, to reimburse you for losses related to Identity Theft.
Safeco, however, I think is special, because Safeco provides a case manager who will assist you in clearing your record, and save you valuable time.
Safeco’s Identity Theft Coverage features:
- Case manager – At no additional charge, a dedicated case management company works directly with your customer to work through the claim process.
- High annual limit – Expense reimbursement up to $25,000 annually for expenses incurred after identity theft.
- Lost wages and child or elder care expenses – Up to $250 per day up to a limit of $5,000.
- No adverse premium impact – Any claims made under this coverage option will have no impact on future premiums.
- Just $12 a year or $1 a month