The liability coverage on your homeowners or renters insurance policy covers you for your responsibility for property damage or bodily injury. It’s not always easy to think of an example, but here is a news article in which… Read More
- How much will it cost to rebuild after an Earthquake in Southern California?
- Could Consumers Actually Benefit from the Silver Surcharge?
- Anthem Blue Cross discontinues Individual Health Insurance plans in Southern California, as Trump administration destabilizes markets
- How long does a traffic violation, accident, or suspension stay on my Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and drive up my insurance rates?
- Southern California Earthquake Risk Increases; Most Homeowners Uninsured
- “Small Group” Health Insurance – why rates are increasing, and the difference between “Grandmothered” or “Grandfathered” plans vs the new “ACA” plans
- Breaking News! Cedars-Sinai Joins Blue Shield PPO Network—March 2015
- What do you need Liability coverage for?
- How much is the penalty for not buying Health Insurance?
- Your friendly insurance professional
- What’s Going On with Workers Comp?
- Startling Stats about Business Closures following Extreme Weather
- OSHA’s new Chemical Hazard communication standards
- Are you screening Job Applicants effectively?
- Warehouses, Factories, and Shipments face Higher Theft Risk during Holidays
Join 165 other subscribers
COMMERCIAL & PERSONAL INSURANCE FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
auto Business Income businessowners Cargo theft cause of loss Discounts earthquake Employee Safety Employment Practices exclusions flood Health Insurance Hiring homeowners Identity Theft Inland Marine Insurance Agent Insurance Premium insurance terms Loss Control OSHA Renters resultant damage Safeco Theft The Hartford Travelers Workers Comp