Plan and follow a procedure when hiring Does your business have a procedure or checklist to ensure that you hire the right employee who is capable of doing his/her work safely and productively? Hiring the right employees impacts: Overall… Read More
- Could Consumers Actually Benefit from the Silver Surcharge?
- Anthem Blue Cross discontinues Individual Health Insurance plans in Southern California, as Trump administration destabilizes markets
- How long does a traffic violation, accident, or suspension stay on my Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and drive up my insurance rates?
- Southern California Earthquake Risk Increases; Most Homeowners Uninsured
- Insuring Abraham Lincoln
- “Small Group” Health Insurance – why rates are increasing, and the difference between “Grandmothered” or “Grandfathered” plans vs the new “ACA” plans
- Breaking News! Cedars-Sinai Joins Blue Shield PPO Network—March 2015
- What do you need Liability coverage for?
- How much is the penalty for not buying Health Insurance?
- Your friendly insurance professional
- What’s Going On with Workers Comp?
- Startling Stats about Business Closures following Extreme Weather
- Customer Service Matters – The Hartford
- OSHA’s new Chemical Hazard communication standards
- Are you screening Job Applicants effectively?
Homeowners & Auto/Motorcycle
Get an instant online quote at http://www.citrust-insurance.com
Business Auto Insurance
Call us for help!
10am to 10pm Mon to Sat
COMMERCIAL & PERSONAL INSURANCE FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
auto Business Income businessowners Cargo theft cause of loss Customer Service Discounts earthquake Employee Safety Employment Practices exclusions flood Health Insurance Hiring homeowners Identity Theft Inland Marine Insurance Agent Insurance Premium insurance terms Loss Control OSHA Renters resultant damage Safeco Theft The Hartford Travelers Uncategorized Workers Comp