How a personal insurance agent can help you recover from a personal or commercial loss. The fiercest winds in 50 years caused a lot of damage in Pasadena and Los Angeles on Wednesday. On the street where I… Read More
- Could Consumers Actually Benefit from the Silver Surcharge?
- Anthem Blue Cross discontinues Individual Health Insurance plans in Southern California, as Trump administration destabilizes markets
- How long does a traffic violation, accident, or suspension stay on my Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and drive up my insurance rates?
- Southern California Earthquake Risk Increases; Most Homeowners Uninsured
- Insuring Abraham Lincoln
- “Small Group” Health Insurance – why rates are increasing, and the difference between “Grandmothered” or “Grandfathered” plans vs the new “ACA” plans
- Breaking News! Cedars-Sinai Joins Blue Shield PPO Network—March 2015
- What do you need Liability coverage for?
- How much is the penalty for not buying Health Insurance?
- Your friendly insurance professional
- What’s Going On with Workers Comp?
- Startling Stats about Business Closures following Extreme Weather
- Customer Service Matters – The Hartford
- OSHA’s new Chemical Hazard communication standards
- Are you screening Job Applicants effectively?
Agents, CIG, claim, claims department, collision, comprehensive, comprehensive coverage, filing a claim, Hartford, insurance claim, insurance company, other-than-collision, QBE, role of an insurance agent, Safeco, satisfaction, what an insurance agent can do for you, windstorm